The best blog in the world.............EVER!!!

This blog will have stories from Jessica's life, wedding advice, recipes, and MORE!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

New Orleans Part II

Next, rehearsal dinner, yes!
After the extreme difficulty of finding the hotel I really needed a beer, so I was happy with the open bar , and all of the little hors d'vours! The actual dinner was delicious!! Yum yum yum.
The next day we got off to a late start-because of the free flowing wine at dinner. We spent the day walking around the French Quarter, fun fun fun, beautiful architecture, cool shops, antique stores, art galleries, voodoo museums, super lame magic shows.
After surviving getting ready-shower not working, iron with grease on it ruining white shirt, etc. we went to Hotel Monteleon (I have no idea how to spell that, I'm not even sure I spelled hors d'vours right!) to get some pictures taken and get my corsage-because I am special! I was a reader for the wedding.
Caroline's dress was gorgeous and she looked gorgeous too! All my cousins looked so so pretty!
I am so hungry now, especially thinking about all the food I ate in New Orleans, I'm going to have to go eat.
To be continued...........................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home