The best blog in the world.............EVER!!!

This blog will have stories from Jessica's life, wedding advice, recipes, and MORE!

Monday, October 31, 2005

Overstuffed lady bug

When I saw the beautiful lady bug costume at K-mart I had a pretty good feeling it was a kids costume. The main tip off was that it wasn't a slutty lady bug (because all women's halloween costumes are slutty, if you haven't noticed that) and also because the tag showed a kid wearing it. The costume was soft and fuzzy, only 7 dollars, and it didn't rip when I put it on, so I decided to go for it.
When I got it home I realized the size was actually a four toddler. Way too small for a normal sized adult. I've decided it's OK because halloween costumes are supposed to be silly anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home