The best blog in the world.............EVER!!!

This blog will have stories from Jessica's life, wedding advice, recipes, and MORE!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The bad surprise

I was about to lay down on my bed, when I noticed something moving, It was a snake!! There was a snake on my bed! I almost laid down on it!!
At first I thought my boyfriend did it, so I yelled at him and told him I hated him. Turns out he didn't do it, so I had to apologize. The thing obviously managed to find my warm apartment on its own, I guess I can't blame it, who could resist my beautiful silk aqua colored bedspread?
I didn't like finding a snake in my bed, but I've gotten over it, except for my daily checking of the bed for snakes.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:52 AM, Blogger Finny said…

    jessica that is hilarious. poor boyfriend.

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Jess, How did the snake crawl in your bed? Was it flying? That would make me cry.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home