The best blog in the world.............EVER!!!

This blog will have stories from Jessica's life, wedding advice, recipes, and MORE!

Thursday, November 17, 2005

In the news

So this is actually the news for yesterday, or I guess two days ago, because it is after midnight now. I was too busy to blog yesterday.
The first news item to catch my attention was a Brooke Burns neck injury. You probably don't recognize the name Brooke Burns, but I do because she is the star of one of my favorite shows, the "North shore". First I learned that Brooke was stupid enough to hit her head on the bottom of her own pool, second I learned in the small blurb about Brooke's career that the "North Shore", was cancelled, damned it!
The next captivating news item was that Paris Hilton was bitten in the face by her pet monkey while lingerie shopping. Anyone who has a pet monkey deserves to be bit by it. Paris can't even potty train her dog, how is she going to train a monkey? What is she doing with her monkey in the lingerie shop, iss her monkey going to pick out a new thong set for her?

1 Comments:

  • At 12:28 AM, Blogger Joey Polanski said…

    Mabey Paris like t see how a nitey look onda munkey bfore she buy it.

    Munkey bite her face. HA!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home