The best blog in the world.............EVER!!!

This blog will have stories from Jessica's life, wedding advice, recipes, and MORE!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Think twice before buying a Tokay gecko

I would like to share with you some wisdom I've gained from my own mistakes.
Never pick out a new pet ten minutes before the O.C. is starting, you will rush through the process and not make good decisions.
Now I love my little gecko Bit bit. She is beautiful, smart, funny and a terrific huntress of all things orthoptera. But I really wanted a nice pet I could hold, cuddle and maybe put on a reptile leash and show off to my friends. But my Bit bit is not that, she bites, won't ever stop biting and she roars at me (like a little dinosaur, it might be kind of cute if she wasn't simultaneously trying to bite me while giving me the look of death). So now, too little too late, I read on the internet that Tokay geckos, the kind of gecko I own, are very mean geckos. So as the title of this blog goes, think twice before buying a Today gecko!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home