The best blog in the world.............EVER!!!

This blog will have stories from Jessica's life, wedding advice, recipes, and MORE!

Sunday, October 02, 2005

my dream last night

I had a dream last night that I was invited to Hilary Duff's b-day party! Every 13 year old's dream!
It was pretty fun, Lindsay Lohan was there too. She wasn't being that nice. First of all mean things, Hilary was playing her Hilary Duff CD and Lindsay turned it off, everyone at the party gasped, uh uh she did ant (I spelled it like that, so you'd know it was said in a voice that was SASSY)! Lindsay turned on MC Hammer instead and no catfight ensued. But I remember thinking, I am so going to sell this info to Star magazine for $500. Later Lindsay wanted me to knit a placemat for her spaghetti plate she was pretty bossy about it and I was not down for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home