The best blog in the world.............EVER!!!

This blog will have stories from Jessica's life, wedding advice, recipes, and MORE!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

New Orleans Part III

Wow, three posts in one day, some sort of record for me. I am really sick of writing my Cerulean Warbler recovery plan, so I write on my blog instead.
Okay, so I wrote a month or so ago that I would finish writing about my New Orleans trip, and never did until...................NOW!
So next day after the wedding we went to the zoo. The Audubon Zoo in New Orleans is awesome, lots of great animals, nice architecture good plants, I would recommend. And the weather was great that day, that helps too. If you are on Facebook I put some of these pictures in one of my albums. If you are not on facebook, join so I can have more facebook friends, because James has sixty and I only have thirty : ( Okay, back to the trip, then we drove to Baton Rouge where my Aunt Judy was for a conference, she took us out to a local Cajun restaurant and I had purple beer and then had a "black and bleu" tuna steak, it was blackened and had bleu cheese on it, it was so y ummmmmy. Then we went back to the hotel went to the hot tub, and then the sauna, then pool, then steam room and just kept on going back and forth, needless to say we were completely relaxed. The next day we drove to the civil war battlefield Vicksburg Mississippi, we had a lot of fun there, lots o' monuments and even an old ship to poke around in. Drove back, went to the slowest KFC ever, kept driving got home. End of trip.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger Finny said…

    do not feel bad about facebook.

    i have only 3 friends!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home