The best blog in the world.............EVER!!!

This blog will have stories from Jessica's life, wedding advice, recipes, and MORE!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The first day of spring sucks!

I started out the day learning one of my geckos died. Don't worry Bit Bit is fine. About two weeks ago James bought a new gecko that looked like Bit Bit's evil twin, so we named her Evil Bit Bit. She was evil but may she rest in peace.
I decided to dispose of Evil Bit Bit before she started to smell, but when I picked her up and turned her around, I swear she stared right at me, an evil death stare! I screamed and dropped her (I know I'm a biologist, I should be able to handle this, but it was freaky!). To ease my mind I had a warm bubble bath and drank some water in the tub. Later I was brushing my teeth and James came in, and for some reason I got it in my head that he was holding Evil Bit Bit behind his back. I know I sound completely crazy right now, but I'm not. So James decided to scare me in a playful manner that he had Evil Bit Bit in his hand, and I freaked out and jumped (literally JUMPED) in the shower. Unforturnately my foot hit my glass mug of water and I landed on it and it broke and my foot bled a lot and I had to get stitches on the bottom of my foot! Now I have to use crutches for two days. It was raining today so my crutches got slippery very frequently and I almost fell a lot.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Sorry about your foot, crutches suck and are hard to spell, does you school have a medical program of sorts? If they do be she to crutch around there because all the med students will want to keep re-adusting your crutches. Get Well!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home