The best blog in the world.............EVER!!!

This blog will have stories from Jessica's life, wedding advice, recipes, and MORE!

Saturday, April 08, 2006

American Idol

I am pissed that Mandisa got kicked off of American Idol, she was on of my faves, and super talented! Grrr
My new top two favorite idol candidates are Paris Bennett and Chris Daughtry. After that Katharine Mcphee, she is so pretty and I like her voice a lot.
How do I feel about the other candidates? Let's see, Elliot Yamin bores me, don't really like him. Ace Young and Kellie Pickler are pretty but can't sing. Oh, yes and Kellie apparantly is a big fake, I've read the gossip reports and it looks to be true. Bucky is OK, I mainly like him because he is a huge underdog, seems nice, and his name is Bucky! I like Taylor Hicks, he is goofy and has a good voice, he is James' favorite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home