The best blog in the world.............EVER!!!

This blog will have stories from Jessica's life, wedding advice, recipes, and MORE!

Sunday, August 09, 2009

So, about my last blog.....

I've been reading Julie and Julia, which is about a woman who cooks and blogs, which inspired to start back up at old fashioned non-micro blogging. Okay so far so good, but I wasn't quite inspired enough to do it, until I went to a barbecue Saturday night and had several beers and some jello shots.
Okay, that is good enough, except now I have to correct some spelling from Saturday's blog post, so if you are wondering what ruggles are, well they are ruffles, and the maoron dress is a maroon dress.
Oh, and I forgot to end my blog with some advice, I always try to do this so the pointless drivel I write about has a point or some sort of moral. The last part is that I got really insanely hungry during my shopping trip so I bought some candy at TJ Maxx, and my advice is not to eat Turkish delights in your car, you will get powdered sugar all over yourself and your car! Plus Turkish delights are really gross (I already knew they were gross but I thought maybe ginger flavored turkish delights would be better, but no, they are not)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home